Shipping and Delivery
|UK||Standard||Royal Mail||Vouchers and membership = Free||5-10 working days|
|Orders under £50 = £4.95|
|Orders £50 and over = Free|
- We dispatch Monday to Friday.
- If you order on a Friday afternoon, during the weekend or over a Bank Holiday, we’ll process your purchase the next working day. During peak times (run up to Christmas), it may take a little longer.
- During this peak period, due to possible postal delays, please allow an additional working day before contacting customer services.
Standard Delivery (Royal Mail): (5-10 working days, depending on your postcode)
- Good news: most standard delivery orders don’t have to be signed for so can be left with a neighbour or in another safe place if you’re not in to take delivery. However this must be arranged at time of ordering so that details can be added to your parcel.
Next Day Delivery (Royal Mail or Parcel Force): Price on request (only available for phone orders, simply order before noon )
- Your order will arrive between 9am and 9pm. Unfortunately we can’t give exact time slots.
- Next Day Delivery orders will need a signature on arrival. If you’re not home, our courier will leave a card so you can easily arrange a re-delivery or collection. Next day deliveries cannot be left without a signature.
- Have a message or comments for our couriers? We’ll pass them on if we can, but not all couriers accept messages or requests
- Orders placed (by phone) using our Next Day Delivery service after 12.00pm (noon) on a Friday, or during the weekend, will be delivered on the following Tuesday.
- We’re sorry but we are unable to offer Next Day Delivery to the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Western Isles or parts of Scotland.
- The following regions and postcodes require two working days for Next Day Delivery: Northern Ireland, AB30-31, AB33-38, AB42 6-8, AB41-43, AB43 6-8, AB44-45, AB-51-56 & 63, DD8-10, E1-E47, FK3-8, FK17-21, PH10-11, PH13-14, TD15 2, IV 1-3, IV 4-36 40 & 52-54, IV41-49 51 & 55-56, KA27-28, KW1-3 & 5-14, KW15, PA20-49 & 62-77, PA60-61, PA78, PH17-26, PH30-44 & 49-50, TR21-25, ZE1. The following postcodes require 3 working days: HS1-9, KW16-17, ZE2-3.
- Contact us if you have not received your order within 10 days by telephone on 01654 705959 or email: email@example.com
About all orders
- It’s a good idea to double-check your postcode when you’re ordering – we’d hate to delay your order unnecessarily.
- We will happily try to meet any date stated for delivery – we’ll let you know if for any reason it’s not possible.
- You’ll only pay for your order when it’s on its way to you.
- If you’ve ordered more than one item and we’re delivering them separately, you’ll only pay for postage once.
- Our prices are in Pounds Sterling (GBP), which means that international credit card providers and/or banks will determine the exchange rate and may add a processing or administration fee if your order has to be converted to a currency other than GBP.