One Pot Vegan: 80 quick, easy and delicious plant-based recipes
Roxy Pope (Author) & Ben Pook (Author)
80 quick, easy and delicious vegan recipes, each using only one dish.
'Anyone considering a foray into veganism should acquaint themselves with the work of Roxy Pope and Ben Pook . . . simple, healthy recipes made up of everyday ingredients' Vogue
One Pot Vegan is the perfect staple cookbook for vegans, vegetarians, flexitarians, or anyone who simply wants more plants on their plate.
Packed with inspiration for pastas, curries, salads, stir-fries, noodles and even puddings, every recipe uses simple supermarket ingredients - for maximum flavour with minimum fuss.
One-pot, one-pan and one-tray recipes include:
- Quick and nutritious midweek meals, such as rainbow noodles, smoky sausage cassoulet, and roasted squash with cauliflower and sage.
- Simple sides and light bites, such as roasted vegetable mezze, loaded sweet potato wedges, and no-waste harissa cauliflower.
- Hearty home comforts, like rich lazy lasagne, mushroom and ale filo pie, and warming pearl barley chilli.
- Takeaway classics, including mushroom tikka masala, tofu satay, and Chinese-inspired sweet and sour jackfruit.
- Sweet treats and desserts, such as peanut butter swirl brownies, boozy Caribbean pear cake, and cardamom and pistachio shortbread.
From the creators of SO VEGAN, one of the world's leading vegan food platforms with a growing community of over 1.5 million followers. Recipes are accompanied by full nutritional info, plus tips for batch cooking or freezing.
Eating more plants has never been so easy!