Wood Pallet DIY Projects: 20 Building Projects
Discover the potential of rediscovered wood as you upcycle salvaged pallets to create beautiful one-of-a-kind projects!
- 20 step-by-step projects for home and garden accessories, from wine, spice, and coat racks to bookshelves and benches
- Learn to make one-of-a-kind useful products for your home and garden out of reclaimed wood from shipping pallets
- Helpful advice on where to find skids, how to process them into usable lumber, fasteners, sanding, and the best finishes (if any) to use
- Important safety tips on how to make sure that your skids are safe for people and have not been sprayed with harmful chemicals
- Learn the authors' compelling story: Their inner city Abba Woodworks project creates jobs and opportunity with the slogan "Reclaimed wood. Reclaimed lives"
This book teaches you how to make useful products for your home, garden, and community out of reclaimed wood from shipping pallets.
Twenty step-by-step projects include raised garden beds, herb and rail planters, wine, spice, and coat racks, book shelves, benches, water barrel stands, small compost bins, and more!
With practical advice on where to find pallets, how to process them into usable lumber, fasteners, sanding, and finishing, it also includes important tips on how to make sure that your pallets are safe and not sprayed with harmful chemicals.
Recycled Wood Pallet DIY is the first book to tell the compelling story of Abba Woodworks, the authors' inner city project that creates jobs and opportunity under the slogan "Reclaimed wood. Reclaimed lives."