Colourful and attractive with unique designs, Onya Backpacks are made from rPET (Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate) material, which is what you get when you recycle old plastic water bottles into fibre. In fact, each backpack is made from up to 10 plastic bottles!
Strong, durable, and lightweight, Onya backpacks stuffs down into a keyring sized pouch when not in use.
- Comfortable, easily adjustable shoulder straps
- Simple zip up closure
- Mobile/iPod/Radio innovatively stows inside pouch when bag is in use
- Direct headphone porthole
- Ultimate lightweight (90g)
- Useful front pocket
- 12cm deep, 28cm across, 42cm high
- 14 Litre Capacity
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
- Onya's commitment to sustainability extends to their packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!