Onya's lightweight reusable produce bags are a great alternative for single use plastic fruit and vegetable bags when shopping.
The open nature of the mesh bags let's your produce ‘breathe’, and means you can use them to wash your produce before popping in the fridge, or simply hang them to keep fresh.
Incredibly versatile, the produce bags can also be used for bulk goods: dried fruit, nuts, grains etc, as laundry bags, nut milk bags and herb drying!
Available in either red or turquoise the produce bags pack into a brightly coloured pouch the size of your fist when not in use and can attach to a belt or bag using the included carabiner clip.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag can carry up to 2 kilos
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high and they have a 2cm gusset along the bottom
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
- The bags can be washed with a cool water handwash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine
- Onya's commitment to sustainability extends to their packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty